Light from two different sources are incident upon the same side of a polarizing filter. light from one source is polarized with total intensity ip, while light from the other source is unpolarized with total intensity iu. as you rotate the polarizing filter through 360 degrees, the intensity of the transmitted light on the other side varies by a factor of 9. what is the relative intensity of the initial polarized source to the unpolarized source, or ip/iu?
A direct initiative is when an initiative measure, either an initiated state statute or initiated constitutional amendment, is placed directly on the ballot for voters to reject or pass. The measure is not first submitted to the legislature.
Explanation: i hope this could help if u need more help with anything pls friend me
Corporate Social Responsibility
Explanation: Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is also known as corporate citizenship. It is defined as a self-regulating business model that helps companies to be socially accountable—to itself, its stakeholders, and the public. Practicing CSR allows them to be conscious of the impact they are having on all aspects of society, including economic, social, and environmental, thus, they attempt to operate in ways that enhance society and the environment, instead of contributing negatively to it. Unilever is a leader in creating corporate social responsibility programs in many aspects of its business through sourcing their raw materials from global farming and forestry industries sustainably. The company has achieved over achieved their initial target of 30% to 36%. Some of the products they source sustainably include: palm oil, sunflower oil, vanilla, sugar etc. Therefore, on a global scale, Unilever practice corporate social responsibility.
1) d. most intensive
2) a. retail store
3) b. language, customs and taboos, values,time.business norms, religious beliefs.
4) d. corporate social responsibility in global trade.
1. If a company wants to reach a global market and operate a business in a different country the best and most intensive method is Foreign Direct Investment. Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) is a type of investment in which business is operated by an investor of another country.
2. Licensing and Franchise are most common method of investment in to enter the retail business. It is a approach of business in which license is given to small retailers to use business name under certain conditions which are agreed by licensee and Licensor in the agreement.
3. The cultural dimensions of a country can be observed by their language, their culture and traditions, religious beliefs and business norms. It is one of the most important factors to consider before operating a business in a global market.
4. Sourcing 100% of agricultural raw materials sustainably means the company is valuing corporate social responsibility and is concerned towards the environment and does not want to harm or leave negative impacts on the environment from its raw material sources.
All of them
The initiative of the laws is based on any member or Commission of the House of Representatives, the Federal Senate or the National Congress, the President of the Republic, the Federal Supreme Court, the Superior Courts, the Attorney General and the citizens, in the form and in the cases provided for in the Constitution.
The correct answer is corporate social responsibility in global trade.
Internationalization strategies come to strengthen foreign investment as well as exports. The options that exist to enter the foreign market are varied, perhaps the best known are exports are intra-community service deliveries, direct investment, Joint Venture, investments with foreign partners, tenders, through franchises, administration contracts and / or production, among others.
Some companies choose to combine some of these internationalization strategies with corporate social responsibility (CSR). Both help to optimize the economic results of the private sector.
In addition, corporate social responsibility allows the company to maintain a high correlation between the level of long-term competitiveness in the market of the country to which it seeks to enter, as well as the admission of these corporate sustainability skills, as a policy of your company . In this sense, companies with export and internationalization trends, seeking to position themselves in the foreign market as a responsible company, must assume the commitment of what this strategy implies to achieve it, because otherwise it could have negative consequences.
i dontknowhfgjfjfe6 jbejehe
To make a systematic inventory of Starbucks's competitive capabilities. you would conduct an assessment of Starbucks' competitive set via a strategy matrix
Making a systematic inventory of a company's competitive capabilities will help to identify growth opportunities.
A well developed competitive determines what your business will become, measures its share performance, influence what products you developed, which consumers you targeted, where you sold the products and how you advertised and promoted them
So the first step is to list and access them to see it is strong enough to help your brand perform optimally.
This decision will drive where Starbucks focuses their attention
The Strategy Matrix is a tool that provides easy access to the solutions applied in the competitive set.
The strategy matrix can help scan possible solutions to the constraints. It combines several strategies to address several constraints according to the dynamics in the market.
I hope this helps! (:
It's supposed to get them more power.