6w cubic units
Volume of a rectangular prism formula: LWH
Hope this helps!
if the diameter is 14, then its radius must be half that, or 7.
it was c i did the assighnment
None of the above.
7 × 5 × 8 = 280 cubic units
I hope I helped you.
Option 3 - V = 62.50 cubic units.
Given : The equation below shows the total volume (V), in cubic units, of 4 identical boxes with each side equal to s units: If s = 2.5 units.
To find : What is the value of V ?
The equation of the total volume is
Substitute, s=2.5 units
Therefore, Option 3 is correct.
The value of V is 62.50 cubic units.
The answer is 48pi
what you have to do is you have to do 8*6=48 and there you go your answer
The height of the prism is units ⇒ answer a
The number of blocks needed is 133 ⇒ answer c
* Lets explain how to solve the problem
- The volume of a rectangular prism is
→ V = Area of the base × its height
- The volume of the rectangular prism is units³
- The area of its base is units²
- Substitute the values of the volume and area of the base in the rule
- Divide the two sides by
* The height of the prism is units
- The volume of each cubic block is units³
- The number of blocks = volume of the prism ÷ volume of the block
∵ The volume of the prism is units³
∵ The volume of each block is units³
∴ The number of blocks = ÷
∴ The number of blocks = 133
* The number of blocks needed is 133