subject
Mathematics, 22.06.2019 10:00 ymklay1566

During the basketball season, cory made 21 of the 60 baskets she attempted. krista made 16 of the 40 basket she attempted. paula made 17 of the 50 basket she attempeted write the names of the players in order from the least percentage of the basket made to the greatest percentage of baskets made

ansver
Answers: 1

Another question on Mathematics

question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 20:30
Solve each quadratic equation by factoring and using the zero product property. x^2 + 18x = 9x
Answers: 2
question
Mathematics, 21.06.2019 21:30
Amachine part consists of a half sphere and a cylinder, as shown in the figure. the total volume of the part is π cubic inches.
Answers: 1
question
Mathematics, 22.06.2019 01:20
Acertain kind of sheet metal has, on average, 7 defects per 17 square feet. assuming a poisson distribution, find the probability that a 33 square foot metal sheet has at least 11 defects. round your answer to three decimal places.
Answers: 1
question
Mathematics, 22.06.2019 02:10
Overproduction of uric acid in the body can be an indication of cell breakdown. this may be an advance indication of illness such as gout, leukemia, or lymphoma.† over a period of months, an adult male patient has taken nine blood tests for uric acid. the mean concentration was x = 5.35 mg/dl. the distribution of uric acid in healthy adult males can be assumed to be normal, with σ = 1.87 mg/dl. (a) find a 95% confidence interval for the population mean concentration of uric acid in this patient's blood. what is the margin of error? (round your answers to two decimal places.) lower limit upper limit margin of error (b) what conditions are necessary for your calculations? (select all that apply.) σ is unknown n is large σ is known normal distribution of uric acid uniform distribution of uric acid (c) interpret your results in the context of this problem. there is not enough information to make an interpretation. the probability that this interval contains the true average uric acid level for this patient is 0.05. the probability that this interval contains the true average uric acid level for this patient is 0.95. there is a 95% chance that the confidence interval is one of the intervals containing the population average uric acid level for this patient. there is a 5% chance that the confidence interval is one of the intervals containing the population average uric acid level for this patient. (d) find the sample size necessary for a 95% confidence level with maximal margin of error e = 1.10 for the mean concentration of uric acid in this patient's blood. (round your answer up to the nearest whole number.) blood tests
Answers: 2
You know the right answer?
During the basketball season, cory made 21 of the 60 baskets she attempted. krista made 16 of the 40...
Questions
question
History, 15.01.2021 23:30
question
Mathematics, 15.01.2021 23:30
Questions on the website: 11236149