So your answer is EGB+BGF=180
For 4. It is the first choice of 62 ft. It is the midpoint so is half the total line segment.
12. 91 + 0 = 91
The answers are in the image attached.
Step-by-step explanation: Slope-Intercept equations and graphs.
These are in y = mx + b form. M is slope. b is the y-intercept
For the y-intercept, you identify and label the place on the y-axis where the graphed line crosses it. That is one HINT to figuring out the equation that matches the graph. If the y-intercept is 0, there will be nothing after the 'x' term. If the y intercept ia any other number, that number will appear as a + or - after the 'x' term when you simplify the equation in y = mx + b form.
You have to draw the "stair steps" It helps you see slope. How many blocks up or down is the Rise. How many blocks from left to right is the Run.
Start by making a fraction Rise/Run if the Run is 1, the Slope is a whole number, the Numerator of the fraction (the 1 disappears from the equation).
3. 2 s
4. At Rest
1.B 2.A 3.B 4.B 5.B 6.A 7.C
14. 2384 in²
15. 291.8 in²
14. The total surface area consists of the area of two equal triangles and three rectangles.
The area of each triangle is , which is . The area of both triangles combined is 336 in².
The area of each of the slanted rectangles is base x height, which is 25x32=800 in². The area of both rectangles combined is 1600 in².
The area of the base rectangle is 14x32=448 in².
Therefore, to find the total surface area, you add the area of each side together: 336+1600+448=2384 in².
15. The equation for the surface area of a cylinder is .
The radius (r) is 4.6 in and the height (h) is 9.1 in.
Therefore, the surface area is:
Hope this helps
3. 8 and 9
4. root 50 and root 144 for they are able to be multiplied to get a whole number/integer
5. 36 feet for the area is calculated be side x side all sides are equal so a number that has a whole root is the number so 36
6. 6 as would be one of the sides of the square rug
Hope this helps. Pls give 5 star, thanks, and brainliest.