- You are at a higher risk for getting lung cancer.
- You are at a higher risk for living a shorter life compared to non-smoking people.
- You are at a higher risk for depression.
spoofing or phishing
Explanation: Spoofing is the act of concealing, as a known, reliable source, a communication from an anonymous source.Spoofing can be extended to emails, phone calls, and websites, or may be more sophisticated, such as an IP address spoofing device, Address Resolution Protocol (ARP) or Domain Name System (DNS) server.
Fraudulent sending of emails by reputable companies to force individuals to reveal personal information, such as passwords and credit card numbers.
Hence from the above we can conclude that the given case relates to spoofing or phishing.
- You are at risk for doing jail time.
- You are at a higher risk for having life-threatening health problems.
- You are at a higher risk for having emotional and physical problems with yourself and the people around you.