if H and O you are not counting them as diatomic element. if you are then it is 2.0 and 32.0
1. Molarity is the ratio of the moles of a solute to the total liters of a solution. The solution includes both the solute and the solvent. Molality, on the other hand, is the ratio of the moles of a solute to the kilograms of a solvent.
2.Hund's rule: every orbital in a subshell is singly occupied with one electron before any one orbital is doubly occupied, and all electrons in singly occupied orbitals have the same spin.
3. Atomic Number Name of the ElementElectronic Configuration
29 Copper (Cu) [Ar] 3d10 4s1
4. during ice phase of water , hydrogen bonds forms cage like structure . hence it occupies large volume, as temperature increases to 277K hydrogen bonds r broken hence volume decreases and density increases.. ... therefore water has it's maximum density at 277 K.
6. It increases with increase of pressure and decrease on lowering of pressure. At higher altitudes, the atmospheric pressure is low, and therefore water boils below 1000C. Hence, sufficient heat is not supplied for cooking the vegetables at hill stations. This difficulty may be overcome by using a pressure cooker.
7. According to Le Chatelier, if you increase the temperature of the water, the equilibrium will move to lower the temperature again. It will do that by absorbing the extra heat. That means that the forward reaction will be favoured, and more hydrogen ions and hydroxide ions will be formed.
Mark me as brianliest.