Bell computers wishes to use a 1010% holding cost rather than the fixed $3333 holding cost in part a. what is the optimal order quantity, and what is the optimal annual cost? the optimal order quantity after the change in the holding cost calculation is nothing units (enter your response as a whole number). the total annual cost for bell computers to order, purchase, and hold the integrated chips is $nothing (round your response to the nearest whole number).
answer; correct answer is investing activity;
1. the sum of all activities involved in getting high-quality products into the marketplace
3. the principle of looking at the supply chain as a whole in order to improve the overall flow through the system.
4. produced; performed
5. activities producing tangible products, such as radios, newspapers, buses, and textbooks.
6. activities producing intangible and tangible products, such as entertainment, transportation, and education.
7. customer focus
8. analyzing a competitor's products to identify desirable improvements
9. the systematic direction and control of the processes that transform resources into finished projects that create value for and provide benefits to consumers.
10. operation management.
your welcome leave a rate and a < 3
answer; capital structure decision;