Glucose is the food stored in the ATP.
2. less dense/decreases
7. kingdom fungi
8. Ocean convection currents
9. As they fly, insects spread pollen that sticks to their bodies from the flowers.
10. the plastic handle, because it is a good insulator.
11. The hyphae, or feeding structures, reach deep into the wood to obtain nutrients
12. chemical energy
13. created or destroyed.
16. kinetic, elastic potential
c.it can produce quickly
Glucose is required in all human body cells for the process of cellular respiration. ... Glucose is the starting material for cellular respiration. In a process called glycolysis, glucose is converted into pyruvate that can then enter the mitochondria to continue cellular respiration.