18. determine whether each stateme blank space given. ach statement is true (t) or false (f). place your answer in the 8. when a cell is put into an isotonic solution, individual wat put into an isotonic solution, individual water molecules cannot move back and forth across the cell membrane. d. when a cell is put into a hypertonic solution, there is a net movement of water molecules across the cell membrane into the cell. c. when a cell is put into a hypotonic solution, there is a net movement of water molecules across the cell membrane out of the cell. d. the movement of any solvent across a semi-permeable membrane is called osmosis. e. carrier proteins have the ability to change shape and physically move molecules across the cell membrane. f. in facilitated diffusion, the concentration of the molecules to be moved across the cell membrane is higher inside the cell.
*furiously writes F until there was a true statement*
8. F (isotonic is where water diffuses in and out of the cell in equal rates to which it could move back and forth)
D.F (hypertonic solution is where the water will diffuse out from the cell as hypertonic solution's concentration is higher than the concentration of solute within the cell)
c.F (" but the water should be diffuse into the cell)
d.F (osmosis only related to water)
e.T (carrier proteins has the ability—it changes its shape to allow the molecules to pass through to the other side of the plasma membrane)
f. F (cuz facilitated diffusion issa passive transport and a passive transport must be going down the gradient aka from high to lower concentration)
2. There is no cure for FAS, and any drinking that happens during a pregnancy, no matter what age the mother is, gives a baby FAS. So, you are right!
3. Having a drink doesn't help people, it only makes them forget for a little while. Starting a new job and making big life changes would only stress someone out even more, so you are correct again.
4. All of the other options are dangerous to the baby and can give it FAS. Showing what might happen is the only correct solution.
5. Yes, you are right. Stage 3 of alcoholism is very bad for the body because of the liver and brain damage that can occur.
You seem pretty good! I hope this helps.
a. #Given two angles and one side
Let the given angles be A° and B° and side x, the angle and two remaining sides can be calculated as:
#Given two sides and one non-included angle.
Let the given angle A° and sides x and y, the angle remaining sideand angle can be calculated as:
b.#Given three sides
Let the given sides be a, b and c:
The angles can be calculated as:
#Given two sides and the included angle
Let the sides given be c, b and the angle A, the remaining sides can be calculated by substituting values in the equation;
C. When the risk of material misstatement is low, the auditor conducts the audit procedures closer to year end, on an unannounced basis, and includes some element of unpredictability in the timing of procedures.
what statement are you given ?