1. in a certain species of plant, the color purple (p) is dominant to the color white (p). according the punnett square, what is the probability of and offspring being white? 50%25%0%100% 2. in a certain species of plant, the color purple (p) is dominant to the color white (p). according the punnett square, what is the probability of and offspring being white? 0%100%50%25%(picture 1 is for question 1, and picture 2 is for question 2)
1. is 0% because the dominant trait takes over
2. is 25% chance
2. D . . . . volumes are related by the cube of the scale factor of linear dimensions
3. B . . . . that reflection changes the sign of the y-coordinate
4. C . . . . for 90° CCW, (x, y) ⇒ (-y, x), so (1, -2) ⇒ (2, 1)
2: A. 6.25
4: B. This data set has no outliers.
Sorry, I'm not sure of the answer for 3. I never had a formal unit on stem and leaf plots, and I didn't want to give the wrong answer.
1 )most of these particles can be broken down into the fundamental subatomic particles, which are subatomic particles that cannot be broken down further. besides, protons, electrons, and neutrons, there are other subatomic particles, such as anti-particles, quarks, leptons, and neutrinos.
2) the gravitational force between two objects is proportional to their masses and decreases rapidly as the distance between the masses increases. gravity is the weakest universal force, but it is the most effective force over long distances.
3)the nucleus of an atom is held together by the strong nuclear force that binds together protons and neutrons. although the strong nuclear force is the strongest of the four fundamental forces, it acts only over very short - typically nuclear - distances. it binds together the protons and neutrons in the nucleus.
4) photons do not experience the electromagnetic force themselves, and so they do not interact with each other, but the effects of electromagnetism are produced by the energy and momentum they carry. the photons that carry force are known as 'virtual' particles.
5) gravity is most accurately described by the general theory of relativity which describes gravity not as a force, but as a consequence of the curvature of space time caused by the uneven distribution of mass.
6) the four fundamental forces of nature are gravitational force, weak nuclear force, electromagnetic force and strong nuclear force. the weak and strong forces are effective only over a very short range and dominate only at the level of subatomic particles. gravity and electromagnetic force have infinite range.
7) elements are substances consisting of one type of atom, for example carbon atoms we now know that the atom is divisible, often releasing tremendous energies as isotopes, and , can be used to determine the diet of define the terms atomic number and atomic mass and be able to describe
8) in nuclear fusion, radioactive decay converts hydrogen into helium and powers the sun. the weak force is one of the four fundamental forces that govern all matter in the universe.
9) planets orbit the sun is related to why objects fall to earth when we drop them. the sun's gravity pulls on the planets, just as earth's gravity pulls down anything that is not held up by some other force and keeps you and on the ground.
1-Data set 1 represents the wealthiest countries by GDP whilst the other shows wealthiest countries by GDP PER CAPITA. The reason the two sets of data differed per each list is because, lets say, United States has more GDP in total than Liechtenstein. However, the reason Liechtenstein has more GDP per capita is because it has more money proportional to the number of capitas. The US has 14.265(in trillions) but it is spread into millions of capitas, so the number shrinks. However, in Liechtenstein there's less capitas but there is still a lot of money to go around, meaning that proportionally it has more GDP per capita because of its low amount of capitas and an average amount of total money.
and you should have studied
1. The correct option is C.
2. The correct option is D.
3. The correct option is B.
4. The correct option is C.
From figure (1) it is clear that the vertices of triangle A are (1,4), (2,6), (-5,6) and vertices of triangle B are (-1,0), (-2,2), (5,2).
If figure reflects across the y-axis, then
The vertices after reflection are (-1,4), (-2,6), (5,6).
If figure translated 4 units down, then
The vertices after reflection and translation are (-1,0), (-2,2), (5,2).
Reflect the triangle A across the y-axis and translate 4 units down to get triangle B.
Therefore the correct option is C.
Volume of sphere is
where r is the radius of the sphere.
A sphere is dilated by a scale factor of 1.5 to create a new sphere. So,
Radius of new sphere = 1.5
Volume of new sphere is
The volume of the new sphere is 1.5^3 times the volume of the original sphere.
Therefore the correct option is D.
If figure reflects across the x-axis, then
From the given figure it is clear that the coordinates of point A are(-3,-1). So the coordinates of point A after reflection are
Therefore the correct option is B.
If figure rotated 90° counterclockwise about the origin, then
From the given figure it is clear that the coordinates of point A are(1,-2). So the coordinates of point A after rotation are
Therefore the correct option is C.
1st picture ix X <4 then y = -X+8
when x = 2 y = -2+8 = 6
Last table works.
2nd picture :
1.00 at least 3 less than 6
1.50 at least 6 but less than 9
2.00 at least 9 less than 12
2nd function works and 2nd table works