the awnser is d i think
"menstrual cycle is a complex cycle that consists of several processes. order of occurrence of steps in menstrual cycle are as follows:
1. high progesterone levels maintain the endometrium lining of the uterus.
2. endometrium lining breaks down and low levels of estrogen stimulate the pituitary to release fsh and lh.
3. fsh and lh stimulates the follicles to develop and the oocyte to produce estrogen.
4. rising estrogen levels suppress fsh production and development of other follicles.
5. a spike in lh causes follicle to rupture.
6. a breakdown of corpus luteum causes progesterone level to drop."
the potatoes have high sugar concentrations and although these potatoes were different we could seethe effects that their sugar concentrations had in different environments. for example, the potatoes in sample a, were placed in pure water. this created a hypertonic environment and caused the potatoes to draw in water from its surroundings. we saw the opposite happen with the potatoes in sample b when placed in the sodium chloride solution. the potatoes in this case were in a hypotonic solution and therefore lost water to their surroundings.
coz red blood cells marrow and circulates the body for 120 days.